SAN DIEGO, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ResMed Inc. (NYSE: RMD) announced today that it will be presenting at four upcoming conferences:
- Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference at the Loews Miami Hotel in Miami, FL on March 14, 2012;
- Deutsche Health Care Conference at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, MA on May 8, 2012;
- Wm. Blair Healthcare Conference at the Four Seasons in Chicago, IL on June 14, 2012; and;
- Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA held June 5-7, 2012.
The presentations will be webcast. To access the live webcast or the archived webcast of the presentation, please log onto http://investor.resmed.com. Further information can be obtained by contacting Constance Bienfait at ResMed Inc., San Diego, at +1(858) 836-5971 or by visiting the company's multilingual website at www.resmed.com.
ResMed is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical products for the diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory disorders, with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. The company is dedicated to developing innovative products to improve the lives of those who suffer from these conditions and to increasing awareness among patients and healthcare professionals of the potentially serious health consequences of untreated sleep-disordered breathing. For more information on ResMed, visit www.resmed.com.SOURCE ResMed Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV