SAN DIEGO, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) will be presenting at the following two investor conferences in March:
- 24 th Annual Roth Conference in Dana Point on March 14, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. ET/ 9:30 a.m. PT. Kurt Gustafson, Chief Financial Officer of Halozyme Therapeutics, will provide a corporate overview.
- Barclays Capital 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in Miami on March 14, 2012 at 4:15 p.m. ET/ 1:15 p.m. PT. Gregory I. Frost, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Halozyme Therapeutics, will provide a corporate overview.
The presentations will be webcast through the "Investors" section of Halozyme's corporate website at www.halozyme.com, and recordings will be made available for 90 days following the events. To access the live webcasts, please log on to Halozyme's website approximately fifteen minutes prior to the presentations to register and download any necessary audio software.About Halozyme Halozyme Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative products that advance patient care. With a diversified portfolio of enzymes that target the extracellular matrix, the Company's research focuses primarily on a family of human enzymes, known as hyaluronidases, that increase the absorption and dispersion of biologics. Halozyme's pipeline addresses therapeutic areas, such as diabetes, oncology and dermatology that have significant unmet medical need. The Company markets Hylenex® recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) and has partnerships with Roche, Baxter, ViroPharma and Intrexon. Halozyme is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on how we are innovating, please visit our corporate website at www.halozyme.com. Media/Investor Contact: Anne EricksonExecutive DirectorHalozyme Therapeutics858-704-8264 email@example.com SOURCE Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV