Verso Paper Corp. ( VRS)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
March 7, 2012 9:00 AM ET
ExecutivesRobert Mundy – Senior Vice President and CFO Mike Jackson – President and CEO Analysts Joe Stivaletti – Goldman Sachs Jeff Harlib – Barclays Capital Bill Hoffman – RBC Capital Markets Kevin Cohen – Imperial Capital Tarek Hamid – JP Morgan Gary Madia – Gleacher & Company Sandy Burns – Sterne, Agee Roger Spitz – Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Michael Marczak – UBS Bill Schwartz – Citi Frank Duplak– Prudential Presentation Operator Good day, everyone. And welcome to the Verso Paper Corporation Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I’d like to turn the conference over to Mr. Robert Mundy, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Please go ahead, sir. Robert Mundy
Previous Statements by VRS
» Verso Paper's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 - Earnings Call Transcript
» Verso Paper CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Verso Paper's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Conference Call
» Verso Paper CEO Discusses Q4 2010 - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV