NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- As is the case with many emerging markets, Brazil has surged ahead in the early part of 2012. But you haven't missed the boat. The Bovespa, Brazil's main stock market index, remains roughly 15% below levels seen in the summer of 2008, even as Brazil's economy is even larger than it was back then.
This is an economy poised for continued strong growth.
According to the IMF, the Brazilian economy should grow 3% in 2012 and 4% in 2012. With the exception of China and India, that's the fastest projected growth rate of any of the world's top 15 economies. (Brazil is No. 7, just ahead of the U.K. and just behind Russia).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV