Cloud Data Corporate Profile Business Overview; Next Generation Cloud Application Hosting
MONARCH BAY, Calif., March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Microelectronics Technology Co. (OTC-BB: MELY.PK):
Microelectronics Technology Corporation, through the acquisition of Cloud Data Corporation, an Incubator of Internet Technologies, is positioned to capitalize on the exponential growth of today's technology market within Cloud Computing.
Cloud Data Corp allows Microelectronics Technology Corporation to differentiate itself within the technology market by providing leadership in the following areas:
- A provider of Cloud Computing Solutions for the last 3 years on an International basis with servers in multiple countries including the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Owns proprietary patent pending Internet Technologies that set it apart in development and implementation.
- A model for enabling convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Cloud Data Corp owns the proprietary operating platform DomainStutter, which is currently being utilized for the build out of the Company's internal advertising network.Originally developed for the Domain Registry Parking Industry, with a successful application launch, the technology has revealed significantly greater opportunities in the development of web based network applications for web traffic generation and online sales models currently under development by the Company. DomainStutter is a unique platform that is capable of deploying hundreds of websites extremely rapidly and efficiently enabling the propagation of content rich websites virtually within minutes. DomainStutter is hooked into the cloud computing space through the utilization of Virtual Private Servers powered by XEN. In the Internet hosting service industry, virtual private servers fill a void between shared web hosting service and dedicated hosting service. They allow root-level access to individual clients without requiring physically dedicated servers. They are most widely used by businesses and individuals that need a customized solution that cannot be filled in a shared hosting environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV