- Lifeway ProBugs Frozen Kefir , a new line of all-natural, push-up frozen dairy pops in kid-friendly Goo-Berry Pie, Orange Creamy Crawler and Strawnana Split flavors. The fun push ups will contain the same 10 live and active probiotic cultures ('pro bugs') as Lifeway's ProBugs dairy drinks, providing a 99% lactose-free, gluten-free dessert option with just 70 calories and healthy doses of both protein and calcium. These delicious frozen snacks also have half the sugar of comparable children's frozen novelty items.
- Lifeway Frozen Kefir was considered the highlight of last year's Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York. Launched in Strawberry, Pomegranate, Mango and Original - new flavors Pumpkin, Chocolate and Dulce de Leche are joining the ranks this season. Featuring all-natural ingredients and 10 probiotic cultures, this tart and tangy frozen yogurt alternative has 90 calories, 1 gram of fat per serving and is 99% lactose-free as well as gluten-free. Al Roker and Hungry Girl creator Lisa Lillien showcased the line on the Today Show this Monday, March 5 as a great guilt free snack.
- Lifeway Greek Style Fro-Yo ,a new all-natural frozen treat with an extra punch of protein and a choice of Blood Orange Swirl, Chocolate Swirl and Honey Swirl flavors. Inspired by the Greek yogurt craze and its special protein-packed formulation, each serving has 110 calories, 1 gram of fat and 6 grams of protein with 99% lactose free and gluten free benefits.
Lifeway Foods Chills Out With New Healthy Frozen Treats: Frozen ProBugs Push Ups, Greek Fro-Yo & More
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.