Lincoln expects to earn 25 to 40 cents per share for the year on revenue of $440 to $460 million. Analysts forecast earnings of 48 cents per share on revenue of $443.1 million.
Online classes provider Bridgepoint Education Inc. on Tuesday projected modest enrollments growth for its first quarter. Apollo Group Inc., owner of the University of Phoenix, lowered its expectations for student numbers and operating profit late last month.
Shares of Lincoln Educational fell 40 cents, or 5 percent, to $7.65 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV