Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) will announce their 2011 financial and operating results on Thursday, March 15, 2012, before the U.S. financial markets open. The corresponding conference call is scheduled for Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. CT (3:00 p.m. ET). Robert L.G. Watson, President and CEO of Abraxas, will lead the call with a question and answer session to follow.
Please dial the toll-free number listed below ten minutes before the scheduled start time to participate in the call:
1.866.713.8310 Passcode: 40561271
The conference call will also be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed directly on the Company’s website at www.abraxaspetroleum.com under Investor Relations. In addition to the audio webcast replay, a transcript of the conference call will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the call, and will be accessible for at least 60 days.Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations across the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast regions of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV