SciQuest (NASDAQ: SQI), a leading provider of on-demand strategic procurement and supplier management solutions, thanked attendees for making NextLevel 2012 the most successful conference in SciQuest history with a 46 percent increase in attendance. This year's conference attracted attendees from more than 130 organizations across multiple industries. As an annual event that showcases the increasing influence of strategic purchasing, NextLevel highlights new technologies that deliver cost savings, margin enhancement and more astute risk management.
Winners of the Questie Awards, for customers taking their procurement and money saving strategies to the “next level,” were announced during the final evening event of the week. The 2012 Questies went to:
- WSCA/NASPO, the Collaborative Purchasing Visionary – National
- University of California Office of the President, the Collaborative Purchasing Visionary – School Systems
- Emory University, the AP Trailblazer
- Mercy/ROi, the Procurement Trendsetter of the Year
- IBM, SciQuest Partner of the Year
Another highlight of NextLevel was the introduction of the Procurement Transformation Framework TM (PTF), a tool to help finance and procurement leaders develop, communicate and execute an effective and compelling vision for transforming the procurement function. Using the PTF, NextLevel attendees measured the maturity of their people, processes and technology and then collaborated with other procurement leaders on strategies to advance the procure-to-pay function at their organizations.
“NextLevel is quickly becoming the premier event for thought leadership around strategic spending and spend savings technology,” said Stephen Wiehe, president and CEO, SciQuest. “We strive to bring together our industry’s most technologically savvy, strategic thinkers to share and discuss how spend visibility, supplier management, accounts payable and spend analysis are all coming together to create more positive organizational outcomes from each supply chain management decision.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV