Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the world’s leading medical technology company, today announced it will participate in the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 14, 2012, in Miami, FL.
Gary Ellis, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Medtronic, will make a presentation about Medtronic beginning at 4:45 p.m. ET (3:45 p.m. CT).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on March 14, 2012 by clicking on the Investors link on the Medtronic home page at http://www.medtronic.com.
About MedtronicMedtronic, Inc. (
www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV