Old Second Bank today announced Brian England and Steve Marchio joined the bank’s commercial team to expand its presence in DuPage County.
Brian England of Wheaton, Ill., is now a senior vice president in Old Second Bank’s commercial banking group. Operating from the Lisle branch, he will focus on commercial loans and treasury management.
England previously served as Banking Center president, Naperville, for Leaders Bank. He served as market president for Amcore Bank and also as Oak Brook Bank’s chief marketing officer. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Southern Illinois University and completed the executive development program at the Northwestern Kellogg School of Management.
Steve Marchio of Shorewood, Ill., joined Old Second Bank as first vice president of the company’s commercial banking group. Marchio will also operate from the Lisle branch, and he will focus on the bank’s commercial and industrial business.Marchio previously served as senior vice president with Leaders Bank. Prior to his role there, he held vice president roles at both Amcore Bank and Oak Brook Bank. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Lewis University. About Old Second Old Second Bancorp (NASDAQ: OSBC) is the holding company for Old Second National Bank. The Bancorp operates over 25 facilities within Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, LaSalle, Will, and Cook Counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV