Yesterday, the Company announced that the Board of Directors had declared dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock in the amounts of $0.2475 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.225 for each share of Common Stock. The press release incorrectly identified the dividend record date. The dividends are payable April 20, 2012 to stockholders of record on April 5, 2012 (not April 6, 2012, a stock exchange holiday, as stated in the press release).
The declaration of regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock remains unchanged. Dividends in the amount of $2.125 for each share of Series C Preferred Stock, $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.53125 for each share of Series E Preferred Stock are payable April 30, 2012 to stockholders of record on April 20, 2012.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 53 properties containing approximately 4.8 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing properties. It has paid 169 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted dividends to its shareholders since its inception and raised its dividend to its shareholders for the last 18 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV