- Direct sunlight readability. Interlaced LED backlight technology provides 2,500 nits of brightness ‒ 2-4 times that of most standard outdoor LCD displays. Planar’s Extended Ruggedness and Optics (ERO™) protective glass offers both increased contrast and readability.
- Superior weather protection. Engineered for extreme weather conditions, the WeatherBright Series can withstand temperatures as low as -40 degrees or as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit. The optically bonded, vandal-resistant glass offers four times the strength of unbounded glass. A fully powder-coated aluminum enclosure protects the entire unit.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership. LED backlighting, auto dimming, standard 15-amp circuit and natural air flow cooling provides over 40 percent power savings as compared to hot and cold cathode fluorescent lamps (HCFL/CCFL) or air conditioned outdoor display systems.
- Customized Systems. An open-framed system can be used with custom-designed enclosures to address unique design or functional performance requirements.
Planar WeatherBright Series Outdoor LCD Displays. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.