- Chip and PIN – the new, more secure card technology offered to companies with employees travelling outside the U.S.
- Works ® – BofA Merrill’s proprietary card management software that has been enhanced with new functionality that aids reconciliation and improves the user experience.
- Global Footprint – BofA Merrill’s global card offering will be available in more than 70 countries by the end of 2012. The company recently announced plans to offer card solutions in new geographies in Asia, Europe and Latin America, including, Japan, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and Colombia.
BofA Merrill Commercial Card Conference Promotes Innovation In Payments; New Products And Global Footprint Highlighted
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.