Global Industrial ( www.globalindustrial.com) has developed tablet- and mobile- specific sites for customers, making on-the-go inventory replenishment easier than ever.
“Tablets are the new productivity tool,” said Bob Dooley, president of Global Industrial. “We are proud to be one of the first companies in this industry to be able to provide this touch technology to our customers. Customers, including warehouse, plant and facilities managers, can walk around their facilities, identify products that are required to be purchased, and use touch technology to immediately place orders without returning to their offices.”
Tablets provide flexibility, portability, and the opportunity to increase efficiencies for businesses, ordering capabilities and convenience. Global Industrial also has cell phone and smart phone-friendly sites that provide account management tools to further streamline the process.
“We are leading the industry with our tablet-specific site,” Dooley continued. “It’s our goal to make our customer’s purchasing and sourcing easier and more efficient whenever possible .”Designed to work with every tablet operating system (OS), the tablet site fits any screen and provides finger-friendly navigation. About Global Industrial Global Industrial is a business unit of Systemax Inc. Global carries over 500,000 industrial, material handling and business products for Fortune 1000 companies, small businesses, institutions, government agencies, consumers and more. www.globalindustrial.com. About Systemax Inc. Systemax Inc. ( www.systemax.com), a Fortune 1000 company, sells personal computers, computer components and supplies, consumer electronics and industrial products through a system of branded e-commerce web sites, retail stores, relationship marketers and direct mail catalogs in North America and Europe. The primary brands are TigerDirect, CompUSA, Circuit City, MISCO, WStore and Global Industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV