- Unmatched Brightness. The unique Clarity Matrix architecture, featuring off-board components and integrated mounting, reduces the temperature of the LCD and LED backlight, helping boost brightness to 1,900 nits ― making it the industry’s brightest LCD video wall.
- Outstanding contrast and power savings. With Planar’s Advanced Performance LED (AP/LED™) backlight, the Clarity Matrix HX60 delivers deep blacks and outstanding contrast utilizing algorithms that dim the backlights when darker or black content is displayed. In addition to the superb contrast ratios AP/LED backlight provides, this technique reduces power consumption while still achieving the maximum brightness, up to 50% less power than comparable LED displays.
- Easy installation and serviceability. Recognized as the easiest to service and install LCD video wall, the Clarity Matrix HX60 incorporates the unique Clarity Matrix architecture featuring off-board components and integrated EasyAxis™ Mounting System. This mission-critical design reduces the weight, depth, and potential points of failure at the display and can be placed in an easy-to-service location.
Clarity Matrix HX60 High-bright Video Wall By Planar (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.