Micro Power Electronics, Inc., a subsidiary of Electrochem Solutions, Inc. and the global leader in portable power solutions for mission-critical equipment, today announced that John M. Rokus, Vice President of Continuous Improvement for the company, will present at the International Battery Seminar next week in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. In addition, Micro Power’s Technical Marketing Manager, Dr. Robin Sarah Tichy, will serve as chairperson for numerous conference sessions.
Mr. Rokus will present a session titled, “Applying DFMA to the Battery Industry” at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 13. He will discuss the origins and principles of Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) and the positive impact the process can have on profitability of companies in the battery industry.
Dr. Tichy will serve as chairperson for numerous conference sessions on relevant and timely battery-centric topics, including:
- 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 13: “Accurate Management in High-Power Compact and Low Cost Applications via Impedance Spectra-based Dynamic Voltage Correlation” presented by Texas Instruments.
- 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 13: “Europe’s Battery System Supplier” presented by BMZ.
- 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 13: “Rechargeable Silver-Zinc Button Cells; High Energy Density Alternative to Primary and Secondary Chemistries,” presented by zPower Battery Co.
- 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 13: “Battery Considerations in High Availability Server Applications,” presented by IBM.
The International Battery Seminar gathers key industry speakers to discuss the state of the art of worldwide energy storage technology developments for portable products, power and vehicular applications. The meeting provides not only broad perspectives, but also informed insights into significant advances in materials, product development and application for all battery systems and enabling technologies. The seminar is renowned for offering broad networking and exhibiting opportunities to the international battery community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV