Bet on Bill Gross With New PIMCO ETF
The fund should be expected to have a lot of turnover. Morningstar reports that PTTRX has turnover of 430%, so the holdings a week from now could change significantly.
The long-term performance of the mutual fund has been very good, and it is likely the ETF will have similar performance, although that remains to be seen.
Investors must realize they're letting PIMCO steer the ship and that they're betting the fund's manager can repeat his past performance.
At the time of publication, Nusbaum had no positions in securities mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV