CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) cit.com, a leading provider of financing to small businesses and middle market companies, today announced that C. Jeffrey Knittel, President of Transportation Finance at CIT, will present at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Defense Conference on Wednesday, March 14, 2012, in New York City. The presentation is scheduled for 1:55 PM EST.
A live webcast of the presentation, in addition to the accompanying slides, will be available on CIT's Investor Relations Web site at cit.com/investor. To view the presentation and listen to the live event, log on to the Web site approximately 15 minutes prior to the event to register and to download and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the presentation will be available shortly following the event until 11:59 PM EST on March 29, 2012.
EDITOR’S NOTE:Individuals interested in receiving corporate news releases can register at newsalerts.cit.com or subscribe to the RSS feed at cit.com/rssfeed . CIT’s award-winning podcasts are also available at 5minutecapital.com. About CIT Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a bank holding company with more than $34 billion in finance and leasing assets. A member of the Fortune 500, it provides financing and leasing capital to its more than one million small business and middle market clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. CIT maintains leadership positions in small business and middle market lending, factoring, retail finance, aerospace, equipment and rail leasing, and global vendor finance. CIT also operates CIT Bank, BankOnCIT.com, its primary bank subsidiary and an FDIC-insured online bank which offers a suite of savings options designed to help customers achieve a range of financial goals. cit.com Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50195044&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV