NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Quality Systems (QSII), Tiffany (TIF) and Tupperware (TUP).
The three stocks received buy ratings at TheStreet Ratings.
See the complete Dividend Calendar.
Quality Systems"Various risks could impair QSII's key operating segments, causing a revaluation of its shares," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a Feb. 17 report. "In particular, we cite the inability of QSII to expand the market due to a limited addressable market opportunity (given that the company doesn't have products to address the large hospital market and doesn't scale down well to the small end of the physician market), the potential for new entrants in the ambulatory market that may alter growth/profit dynamics, and a potential downturn in the macro environment. A potential upside risk is increased spending in the ambulatory market, caused by increased EHR adoption and stable pricing, which would accelerate top-line growth." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.6% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as last year. Quality Systems is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.15, which shows that the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 33.25% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $49.42. The stock closed Wednesday at $42.82 and has risen 15.76% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV