Shares of Comerica (CMA) of Dallas closed at $28.55 Tuesday, returning 11% year-to-date, following last year's 38% decline.
Based on a quarterly payout of 10 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 1.36%.Usdin estimates that Comerica will earn $2.40 cents a share during 2012, and raise its quarterly dividend by 50% to 15 cents, for dividend payout ratio of 24% and an estimated dividend yield of 2.1%. Jefferies also expects Comerica to repurchase 6 million shares during 2012, for $166 million, for a combined dividend and repurchase payout ratio of 60%. Usdin's price target for Comerica is $28.00. Comerica's shares trade for a low 0.9 times tangible book value, and 12 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $2.31. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is $2.61. Interested in more on Comerica? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV