Shares of KeyCorp of Cleveland closed at $7.62 Tuesday, down 1% year-to-date, following a 12% decline in 2011.
Based on a quarterly payout of three cents, the shares have a current dividend yield of 1.51%.Usdin estimates that KeyCorp will earn 70 cents a share during 2012, and raise its quarterly dividend by a penny to four cents, following the Federal Reserve's announcement, for a dividend payout ratio of 21% and an estimated dividend yield of 2.1%. The analyst also forecasts that KeyCorp will repurchase 21 million common shares during 2012, for $168 million, for a combined dividend and repurchase payout ratio of 47%. Usdin's price target for KeyCorp is $8.00. The shares trade for just 0.9 times tangible book value, according to HighlineFI, and for 10 times the consensus 2012 earnings estimate of 77 cents a share. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is 81 cents. Interested in more on KeyCorp? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV