Shares of KeyCorp of Cleveland closed at $7.62 Tuesday, down 1% year-to-date, following a 12% decline in 2011.
Based on a quarterly payout of three cents, the shares have a current dividend yield of 1.51%.Usdin estimates that KeyCorp will earn 70 cents a share during 2012, and raise its quarterly dividend by a penny to four cents, following the Federal Reserve's announcement, for a dividend payout ratio of 21% and an estimated dividend yield of 2.1%. The analyst also forecasts that KeyCorp will repurchase 21 million common shares during 2012, for $168 million, for a combined dividend and repurchase payout ratio of 47%. Usdin's price target for KeyCorp is $8.00. The shares trade for just 0.9 times tangible book value, according to HighlineFI, and for 10 times the consensus 2012 earnings estimate of 77 cents a share. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is 81 cents. Interested in more on KeyCorp? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV