NEW YORK, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NFP Advisor Services Group today announced that Fidelity Investment's clearing and custodial services (offered through its subsidiary, National Financial Services LLC) will be fully integrated into NFP Advisor Services Group's IndeSuite platform, which is designed to seamlessly integrate advisors' commission- and fee-based business. NFP Advisor Services Group serves financial advisors and is a business segment of National Financial Partners Corp. (NYSE: NFP), a leading provider of benefits, insurance and wealth management services.
IndeSuite is a robust wealth management platform, which provides hybrid and independent RIAs access to a broad array of business tools through a single interface. The platform is uniquely designed to bring technology, scale and services to advisors and will now offer Fidelity's clearing and custodial services. Benefits of the platform include:
- Seamless integration of advisors' commission- and fee-based businesses
- Tools to process new business, service accounts, manage client data and track compensation across multiple platforms and custodians
- The unique ability to produce consolidated statements that capture both advisory and brokerage accounts
- The support of a dedicated, centralized service team
"This integration represents an important milestone in NFP Advisor Services Group's commitment to serving the hybrid and independent RIA marketplace," said James Poer, President of NFP Advisor Services Group. "We are thrilled to welcome Fidelity to the platform and believe that the addition of their services can help it further strengthen the distinctive, value-added offerings IndeSuite provides to advisors on a day-to-day basis."
"Fidelity has been committed to the hybrid space for many years and deeply believes in supporting advisors' options for independence," said
Sanjiv Mirchandani, President of Fidelity's clearing and custody company, National Financial Services, LLC. "IndeSuite is a compelling solution for hybrid advisors and we look forward to being part of the platform."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts