NFP Advisor Services Group Announces Expansion Of IndeSuite(SM) Platform
NEW YORK, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NFP Advisor Services Group today announced that Fidelity Investment's clearing and custodial services (offered through its subsidiary, National Financial Services LLC) will be fully integrated into NFP Advisor Services Group's IndeSuite platform, which is designed to seamlessly integrate advisors' commission- and fee-based business. NFP Advisor Services Group serves financial advisors and is a business segment of National Financial Partners Corp. (NYSE: NFP), a leading provider of benefits, insurance and wealth management services.
IndeSuite is a robust wealth management platform, which provides hybrid and independent RIAs access to a broad array of business tools through a single interface. The platform is uniquely designed to bring technology, scale and services to advisors and will now offer Fidelity's clearing and custodial services. Benefits of the platform include:
- Seamless integration of advisors' commission- and fee-based businesses
- Tools to process new business, service accounts, manage client data and track compensation across multiple platforms and custodians
- The unique ability to produce consolidated statements that capture both advisory and brokerage accounts
- The support of a dedicated, centralized service team
"This integration represents an important milestone in NFP Advisor Services Group's commitment to serving the hybrid and independent RIA marketplace," said James Poer, President of NFP Advisor Services Group. "We are thrilled to welcome Fidelity to the platform and believe that the addition of their services can help it further strengthen the distinctive, value-added offerings IndeSuite provides to advisors on a day-to-day basis."
"Fidelity has been committed to the hybrid space for many years and deeply believes in supporting advisors' options for independence," said
Sanjiv Mirchandani, President of Fidelity's clearing and custody company, National Financial Services, LLC. "IndeSuite is a compelling solution for hybrid advisors and we look forward to being part of the platform."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV