BEIJING, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its participation in the following investor conferences:
- 24th Annual ROTH OC Growth Stock Conference, to be held March 11 - 14, 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. Ms. Lily Q. Liu, CFO of the Company, is currently scheduled to present at 2:00 - 2:30 pm Pacific Time on Monday, March 12 and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Nomura Internet/Media Tour, to be held March 14, 2012 at Grand Hyatt in Beijing. Mr. Ya Li, COO of the company is currently scheduled to present at 2:45 pm Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Macquarie Dim Sum Lunches, to be held March 15, 2012 at the Macquarie Securities' office in the One International Finance Centre. Ms. Liu is currently scheduled to present at 12:15 - 13:15 pm Hong Kong Time and meet with institutional investors.
- Morgan Stanley Internet, Online Gaming & Media Corporate Day, to be held March 15 - 16, 2012 at International Commerce Centre Building in Hong Kong. Ms. Liu is currently scheduled to meet with analysts and institutional investors on March 16, 2012.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media Limited
Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, PNM enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. PNM's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and video services and applications, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website and mobile Internet and value-added services ("MIVAS").For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew ZhaoTel: +86 (10) 8445-8883Email: email@example.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy PeruskiTel: +1 (646) 405-4883Email: Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV