On Fixie, again just started in Q4 of last year. I think what we are seeing is this is one of the good examples of doing cross marketing against our base, and we have nice pickup on our existing base where we’re marketing Fixie to them. So, that’s doing well and the overall consumer reaction to Fixie, I’d say overall it's positive. These are the use, people like it, it's helping them. It's just the first of our forays into this category. We hope to do a lot more in the security space, in the next comings months to years. I think Fixie was just our toe in the water.
With regards to external acquisition efforts, like we did earlier in last year, we are taking our time; we are doing a lot of testing. I think some things are showing some good positive signs and some things are showing its competitive out there. So, the good news is, we are leveraging our base and that’s helping establish a base of users and revenue for Fixie. We are not yet at the point where we’re really putting pedal to the metal so to speak to kind of really increase that on the customer acquisition basis as much as we would like in the future, but right now it's going according to plan. We are not planning in Q1 to really spend a lot of money on Fixie, we are doing a lot of testing there and hopefully in the next one or two quarters we can give updates on how that’s going.
Jared Schramm - Roth Capital Partners
And now that you’ve had the Smilebox property under your belt for a couple of months here. Could you discuss some of the success with the cross marketing efforts you had between Smilebox and the IncrediMail product?Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV