- Net sales increased 7.3% to $1,722.5 million in 2011 from $1,605.3 million in 2010.
- Operating income before items of $72.5 million in 2011 compared to $1.2 million in 2010.
- Net loss before items of $54.3 million in 2011, or $1.02 per diluted share, compared to a net loss before items of $126.4 million, or $2.41 per diluted share in 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA before pro forma effects of profitability program of $202.5 million for 2011 compared to $132.1 million in 2010. (Note: EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP financial measures and are defined and reconciled to net income later in this release).
Verso Paper Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.