Super Tuesday: Romney Wins Ohio Late
Updated with latest results.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Mitt Romney's campaign didn't expect the nomination to come to this, but they'd have to admit it makes for dramatic television.
Romney and opponents Rick Santorum, Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich are each poised to grab delegates on the grandest day of the Republican race, Super Tuesday, but none of them is dealing with a level of urgency quite like the former Massachusetts governor, who needs to wrap up the nomination soon to dispel questions about whether he represents the GOP's best hope against President Barack Obama in November.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV