Computer Programs & Systems
Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) is an information technology company that specializes in computerized solutions for the health care industry. Unlike the other stocks in this portfolio, Computer Programs & Systems is a small-capitalization stock and a constituent of the Russell 2000 (RUT). As such, its growth rate is also higher than the aforementioned stocks, with earnings per share rising by 39% in 2011 and expectations for earnings to grow by 15% to 16% in each of the next two years.
With health care costs on the rise, providers will be looking for ways to reduce expenses. What is also intriguing is that the company pays out a dividend of just over 3%, which is more than double the Russell 2000 dividend yield of 1.45%.-- Written by Scott Rothbort in Millburn, N.J.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV