First graph, first sentence of release should read: ...Wednesday, March 7, 2012. (sted: ...Thursday, March 7, 2012.).
The corrected release reads:
AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL ON MARCH 7, 2012 AT 4:30 P.M. ET TO DISCUSS FERAHEME CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced it will report preliminary results from the first of two phase III clinical trials of Feraheme for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia regardless of the underlying cause after the U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET during which management will discuss the company’s results of this study.To access the conference call via telephone, please dial (877) 412-6083 from the United States or (702) 495-1202 for international access. A telephone replay will be available from approximately 8:30 p.m. ET on March 7, 2012 through midnight March 12, 2012. To access a replay of the conference call, dial (855) 859-2056. The pass code for the live call and the replay is 59989211. The call will be webcast and accessible through the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. The webcast replay will be available from approximately 8:30 p.m. ET on March 7, 2012 through midnight April 7, 2012. About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. AMAG manufactures and sells Feraheme® (ferumoxytol) Injection for intravenous use. For additional company or product information, please visit www.amagpharma.com or http://feraheme.com. Feraheme is a registered trademark of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV