Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ: IMMR), the leader in developing and licensing touch feedback technology ( http://www.immersion.com/corporate/), announced today that Chief Executive Officer Victor Viegas will present to the investment community at the 24 th Annual ROTH Conference on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time. The conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Hotel in Dana Point, CA.
An audio webcast of the event will be made available on the "Events & Presentations" page of Immersion’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.immersion.com/events.cfm.
About Immersion ( www.immersion.com )
Founded in 1993, Immersion (NASDAQ:IMMR) is the leading innovator in haptics technology; the company's touch feedback solutions deliver a more compelling sense of the digital world. Using Immersion's high-fidelity haptic systems, partners can transform user experiences with unique and customizable touch feedback effects; excite the senses in games, videos and music; restore "mechanical" feel by providing intuitive and unmistakable confirmation; improve safety by overcoming distractions while driving or performing a medical procedure; and expand usability when audio and visual feedback are ineffective. Immersion's TouchSense technology provides haptics in mobile phone, automotive, gaming, medical and consumer electronics products from world-class companies. With over 1200 issued or pending patents in the U.S. and other countries, Immersion helps bring the digital universe to life.Immersion, the Immersion logo, and TouchSense are trademarks of Immersion Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (IMMR – C)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV