BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT), a regional financial holding company, will report its first quarter 2012 earnings on April 19, 2012, prior to market opening. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kelly S. King, Chief Financial Officer Daryl N. Bible, and Chief Risk Officer Clarke R. Starnes will host a conference call to discuss BB&T’s first quarter 2012 performance beginning at 8 a.m. (ET)
This conference call is being webcast live by CCBN and may be accessed at BB&T’s website at www.BBT.com. A replay of the call will also be available at the same address until 5 p.m. (ET) on May 4, 2012.
The webcast is also being distributed over CCBN’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors may listen to the call through CCBN’s individual investor center at www.fulldisclosure.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors may access the call via CCBN’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV