Allos Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results
Allos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTH) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
- $15.4 million in fourth quarter 2011 net product sales, a 17% sequential increase over the third quarter of 2011.
- $50.5 million in full year 2011 net product sales, a 43% increase over 2010.
- $97.8 million in total cash, cash equivalents and investments and no debt as of December 31, 2011.
“We are pleased with the sales growth we achieved in 2011 and the continued increase in market penetration, disease-state awareness and brand awareness of FOLOTYN for patients with relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma,” commented Paul L. Berns, president and chief executive officer of Allos Therapeutics. “We enter 2012 with a strong cash position and remain focused on growing U.S. sales of FOLOTYN while prudently managing our operating expenses to drive toward future profitability. Also, in collaboration with Mundipharma, we continue to pursue regulatory approval for FOLOTYN in the EU and other ex-U.S. geographies as well as future label expansion opportunities in T-cell lymphoma.”
The Company’s net product sales for full year 2011 were $50.5 million, compared to $35.2 million for 2010. For the fourth quarter of 2011, net product sales were $15.4 million, compared to $13.2 million for the third quarter of 2011. When excluding certain infrequently occurring items, net product sales for the fourth quarter of 2011 were $11.0 million, an 8% increase compared to $10.2 million for the third quarter of 2011. These infrequently occurring items include: (i) $3.0 million in the third quarter of 2011 relating to the sale of FOLOTYN for use in a clinical trial to be conducted by a third party, (ii) $3.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 relating to an increase in our distributors’ year-end 2011 inventory levels as compared to average inventory levels for 2011, and (iii) $1.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 relating to the release of gross-to-net sales allowances due to refined estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV