Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that its Board of Directors set the date of the Company’s 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders for Thursday, June 7, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. local time, at the Company’s corporate office located at 200 International Circle, Suite 3500, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 9, 2012 will be entitled to receive notice of and to participate at the 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. At December 31, 2011, the Company owned or held mortgages on 432 skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately 50,160 licensed beds (48,030 available beds) located in 34 states and operated by 51 third-party healthcare operating companies. In addition, the Company has seven facilities currently held for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV