Information contained in this news release may include forward-looking statements, which should be considered in light of the risks inherent in the business of Pepco Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, as discussed in public documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) is an industry-leading authority of District government that provides drinking water and wastewater collection and treatment for a population of more than 600,000 residents, 500,000 employees and 16.6 million annual visitors in the District of Columbia. DC Water also treats wastewater for a population of 1.6 million in Montgomery and Prince Georges counties in Maryland, and Fairfax and Loudoun counties in Virginia. The Authority operates the world’s largest advanced wastewater treatment plant, with a capacity of 370 million gallons per day and a peak daily capacity of more than a billion gallons. DC Water service area covers approximately 725 square miles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV