Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is investigating whether the directors of Encore Bancshares, Inc. (“Encore” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EBTX) complied with their fiduciary duties in approving the proposed acquisition of the Company by Cadence Bancorp LLC. According to the Company’s announcement, if the deal closes Encore shareholders will receive $20.62 per share of EBTX owned. The investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to Encore shareholders is fair and adequate.
Current holders of Encore common stock with questions concerning their legal rights are encouraged to contact Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC and its attorneys Corey D. Holzer, Esq. or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com, and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Corey D. Holzer is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV