SeaBright Holdings Declares Dividend
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SBX) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per common share, payable on April 13, 2012, to shareholders of record on March 30, 2012.
About SeaBright Holdings, Inc.
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. is a holding company whose wholly owned
subsidiary, SeaBright Insurance Company, operates as a specialty
underwriter of multi-jurisdictional workers’ compensation insurance.
SeaBright Insurance Company distributes its maritime, alternative
dispute resolution and state act products through selected independent
insurance brokers, licensed program managers and its wholesale broker
affiliate, PointSure Insurance Services, Inc. PointSure is licensed in
50 states and also offers insurance products from non-affiliated
insurers. Paladin Managed Care Services, Inc., another SeaBright
Holdings company, provides integrated managed medical care services to
help employers control costs associated with on-the-job injuries. To
learn more about SeaBright Holdings, Inc., visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV