ANNAPOLIS, Md., March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (Amex: PIP) a biodefense company developing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical threats, announced today that its financial results for the year ended 2011 will be released on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
PharmAthene management will host a conference call to discuss the Company's year-end financial and operational results beginning at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
The dial-in number within the United States is 866-804-6920. The dial-in number for international callers is 857-350-1666. The participant passcode is 14054571.
A replay of the conference call will be available for 30 days, beginning at approximately 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 8, 2012. The dial-in number from within the United States is 888-286-8010. For international callers, the dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The participant passcode is 14695588.The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.pharmathene.com. A link to the webcast may be found under the Investor Relations section of the website. SOURCE PharmAthene, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV