TheBump.com ( www.TheBump.com), the fastest-growing pregnancy and parenting website, and AMC Theatres ® today announce the Bring Your Baby Matinees program in 68 theaters around the country. Beginning today at noon, and on the first Tuesday of every month, select AMC locations are offering a fun and relaxed atmosphere for parents to meet, share advice and enjoy viewing a new flick with their babies. The program kicks off today with The Vow and provides parents with a comfortable and early daytime setting in a baby-friendly environment where crying babies are welcome. Parents can park their strollers, breastfeed and socialize with other parents in a theater that features brighter lights and lower volume.
“With more than 800,000 posts per month on TheBump.com community message boards, our community of moms is constantly seeking advice and giving guidance to each other,” said David Liu, CEO and cofounder of XO Group Inc. “In fact, we polled our members to find out their thoughts on this program, and an overwhelming 84% said they loved it. We’re thrilled to be expanding our online community by offering parents a real-life meet-up to exchange advice and socialize in a real setting with baby in tow.”
Promotion of Bring Your Baby Matinees includes website advertising on TheBump.com and AMCTheatres.com, geo-targeted email blasts and in-theater promotion. Buybuy Baby has also signed on as the first program partner. To find a local participating theater, log on to TheBump.com or AMCTheatres.com.
“We are excited to partner with TheBump.com to offer new parents a well-deserved treat – a movie matinee especially for them,” said Elizabeth Frank, senior vice president of strategy and partnerships at AMC Theatres. “At Bring Your Baby Matinees, AMC Theatres will provide parents with a great movie in a welcoming, baby-friendly environment.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV