EASTON, Pa., March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paragon Technologies, Inc. (OTC Pink: PGNT), a leading supplier of "smart" material handling systems and "software-driven" warehouse and distribution center solutions, today announced the appointment of Samuel S. Weiser to its Board of Directors. Mr. Weiser replaces Mr. Peter H. Kamin who recently resigned from the Company's Board of Directors due to increasing levels of activity at his own business.
Commenting on the announcement, Chairman of the Board, Ted Myers, stated, "We are pleased that Sam is joining the Board of Directors of Paragon Technologies, Inc. and look forward to his contributions. We also want to thank Peter Kamin for his contributions made during his tenure as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company."
Samuel S. Weiser
Samuel S. Weiser, age 52, is currently President and CEO of Premier Exhibitions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRXI). Mr. Weiser served as a member and Chief Operating Officer of Sellers Capital LLC, an investment management firm, from 2007 to 2010 and remains a member in the firm. From 2005 to 2007, he was a Managing Director responsible for the Hedge Fund Consulting Group within Citigroup Inc.'s Global Prime Brokerage Division. From 2002 to
April 2005, he was the President and Chief Executive Officer of Foxdale Management, LLC, a consulting firm founded by Mr. Weiser that provided operational consulting to hedge funds and litigation support services in hedge fund related securities disputes. Mr. Weiser also served as Chairman of the Managed Funds Association, a lobbying organization for the hedge fund industry, from 2001 to 2003. Mr. Weiser is a former partner in Ernst and Young. He received his B.A. in Economics from
Colby College and a M.A. in Accounting from
George Washington University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV