- Sinhala and Tibetan Script - The Sinhala script is used mainly in Sri Lanka, while the Tibetan script is used in Tibet, Ladakh, Nepal and northern areas of India.
- Native OTF is supported in Panorama 7.0. This advanced feature provides the option to apply OTF features like superscript, subscript, fractions, scientific inferiors, etc. even if the font does not support them.
- Increased performance using OTFP coverage data by using embedded preprocessed data directly within the fonts.
- Glyph Bitmap Distribution Format (BDF) with open type fonts (OTF).
- Dynamic Font Array which allows any number of fonts at run time.
Bitstream Releases Latest Version Of Its Font Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.