Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), a global leader in relationship management, announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Earl Shanks, will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Convergys presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, at 8:00 a.m. Mountain time.
Anyone wishing to hear the Convergys presentation at that time may visit the following web site: http://bit.ly/zhQE4G
About ConvergysConvergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management. We provide solutions that drive more value from the relationships our clients have with their customers. Convergys turns these everyday interactions into a source of profit and strategic advantage for our clients. For more than 30 years, our unique combination of domain expertise, operational excellence, and innovative technologies has delivered process improvement and actionable business insight to marquee clients all over the world. Convergys has approximately 77,000 employees in 69 customer contact centers and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, and our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information, visit www.convergys.com (Convergys and the Convergys logo are registered trademarks of Convergys Corporation.) Follow Convergys on Twitter and Facebook Contacts : David Stein, Investor Relations+1 513 723 7768 or email@example.com Jeff Hazel, Public/Media Relations+1 513 723 7153 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV