YAHUD, Israel, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal S 3 (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS) today announced that it intends to publish its fourth quarter and full year 2011 results on April 4, 2012.
The Company will hold an investors' conference call on the same day, at 10am Eastern Time.
Investors' Conference Call InformationTo participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls a few minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number. US Dial-in Number: 1-888-668-9141 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918-0609 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-5108 International Dial-in Number: +972-3-918-0609 at: 10 am Eastern Time; 7 am Pacific Time; 3pm UK Time; 5 pm Israel Time A replay of the call will be available from the day after the call. The link to the replay will be accessible from Magal's website at: http://www.magal-s3.com For more information: Magal Security Systems Ltd. Eitan Livneh, CEO Tel: +972-3-539-1421 Cell: +972-54-430-7370 Assistant: Ms. Elisheva Almog E-mail: ElishevaA@magal-s3.com Web: http://www.magal-s3.com CCG Investor Relations Ehud Helft/ Kenny Green Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246 Int'l dial: +972-3-607-4717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Magal S3
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV