j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM), the provider of cloud services for businesses, today announced its participation at two investor conferences in March 2012.
Scott Turicchi, president of j2 Global, will present. Details of the presentations are as follows:
Raymond James' 33rd Annual Institutional Investors ConferenceJW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, FLj2 to present at: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 3:25pm ESTWebcast at: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rj72/jcom/
TAG’s 4th Annual Spring Consumer ConferenceThe InterContinental Hotel, New York Times Squarej2 to present at: Monday, March 27 th at 10:45am ESTWebcast at: http://wsw.com/webcast/tag7/jcom/About j2 Global j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) provides cloud services for business, offering Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. Founded in 1995, the company's messaging network spans more than 49 countries on six continents. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe®, LandslideCRM TM and Onebox®. As of December 31, 2011, j2 Global had achieved 16 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2 Global, please visit http://investor.j2global.com/events.cfm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV