BATESVILLE, Ind., March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC), a global leader in patient support systems, announced today that its board of directors has increased the company's fiscal 2012 second quarter dividend 11 percent ($0.0125) to $0.125 per share. This dividend is payable on March 30, 2012, to shareholders of record as of March 16, 2012.
"We're pleased to again increase the quarterly dividend in line with our commitment to a disciplined capital allocation strategy," said Mark Guinan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
ABOUT HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC. Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Hill-Rom...enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers.www.hill-rom.com SOURCE Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV