MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on March 5, 2012 declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable April 20, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 2, 2012.
Founded in 1947, Preformed Line Products is an international designer and manufacturer of products and systems employed in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for energy, communications and broadband network companies.
Preformed's world headquarters are in Mayfield Village, Ohio, and the Company operates three domestic manufacturing centers, located in Rogers, Arkansas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Albemarle, North Carolina. The Company serves its worldwide market through international operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Spain and Thailand.
SOURCE Preformed Line Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV