Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) today announced that it plans to report its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Tuesday, March 27, 2012, after the market close. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results at 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 27, 2012.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.christopherandbanks.com.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the completion of the conference call through April 3, 2012. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial 1-877-870-5176. The access code for the replay is: 9553466. A replay of the web cast will also be available following the conference call on the Company’s website for a limited period of time.
About Christopher & Banks CorporationChristopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of March 6, 2012, the Company operates 680 stores in 44 states consisting of 401 Christopher & Banks stores, 194 stores in their women’s plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 62 dual stores and 23 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites. Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV