Value Line, Inc., (NASDAQ: VALU), the respected source of the highest quality investment research since 1931, unveiled its brand new website for investment professionals, libraries and corporate users: www.ValueLinePro.com .
ValueLinePro.com is the new internet destination for every investment banker, broker, adviser, portfolio manager, corporate professional and professional librarian who seeks to learn how Value Line’s respected, unique proprietary research tools can help them research stocks, mutual funds, options, convertible securities and ETFs and do their jobs more profitably. The site thoroughly describes each of Value Line’s customized products available only to institutions and investment professionals, and provides the right follow-through information so professionals can get more information from Value Line’s national institutional research team and obtain the services that are right for them.
Value Line, Inc. announced also on March 5, 2012 that investment research veteran Jason I. Wiseberg, 42, was appointed to the newly created position of Vice President – Value Line Institutional Services. Value Line’s CEO, Howard Brecher said, “Mr. Wiseberg will represent the enhanced commitment Value Line is making to its well established presence in the brokerage, portfolio management, index products, academic, and municipal library markets, on behalf of a research and customer service team unrivaled for experience, independence, and commitment to meeting customer requirements.”
Value Line, Inc. is a leading New York based provider of investment research. The Value Line Investment Survey is one of the most widely used sources of independent equities investment research. Value Line also publishes a range of proprietary investment research in both print and digital formats including our original research in the areas of Mutual Funds, Options, Convertible securities and ETFs. Value Line’s acclaimed research also enables the Company to provide specialized products such as Value Line Select, Value Line Special Situations, Value Line Dividend Select, and copyright data, distributed under copyright agreements for fees, including certain proprietary ranking system information and other proprietary information used in third party products. Investment Management services are provided through its substantial non-controlling and non-voting interests in EULAV Asset Management, the investment adviser to The Value Line Family of Mutual Funds. Value Line’s products are available to individual investors at www.valueline.com or through 1-800-VALUELINE, while our institutional-level services for professional investors, advisers, corporate, academic, municipal and legal libraries are offered at www.ValueLinePro.com.Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 This report contains statements that are predictive in nature, depend upon or refer to future events or conditions (including certain projections and business trends) accompanied by such phrases as “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “will”, “intend” and other similar or negative expressions, that are “forward-looking statements” as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results for Value Line, Inc. (“Value Line” or “the Company”) may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the following:
- dependence on key personnel;
- maintaining revenue from subscriptions for the Company’s digital and print published products;
- protection of intellectual property rights;
- changes in market and economic conditions, including global financial issues;
- dependence on non-voting revenues and non-voting profits interests in EULAV Asset Management Trust, a Delaware business trust (“EAM”), which provides investment management and distribution, marketing and administrative services to the Value Line branded mutual funds;
- fluctuations in EAM’s assets under management due to broadly based changes in the values of equity and debt securities, redemptions by investors and other factors;
- competition in the fields of investment research, publishing, copyright data and investment management;
- the impact of government regulation on the Company’s and EAM’s business and the uncertainties of litigation and regulatory proceedings;
- availability of free or low cost investment data through discount brokers or generally over the internet;
- the risk that, while the Company believes that the restructuring transaction that closed on December 23, 2010, achieved compliance with the requirements of the order issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on November 4, 2009, the Company might be required to take additional steps which could adversely affect the Company’s results of operations or the Company’s financial condition;
- terrorist attacks and natural disasters;
- other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the risks described in Item 1A, “Risk Factors” of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended April 30, 2011 and in Part II, Item 1A of this Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended October 31, 2011; and
- other risks and uncertainties arising from time to time.