MB Financial, Inc., (Nasdaq: MBFI) announced today that its Annual Meeting of Stockholders will take place at 8:30 a.m., CDT, on June 13, 2012, at its MB Financial Center office, 6111 North River Road, Rosemont, Illinois.
MB Financial, Inc., a Chicago-based financial holding company, is the parent company of MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Bank is a locally-operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area. More information about the company can be found at www.mbfinancial.com.
Safe Harbor Statement: Statements in this press release that are not
historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of
the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. By their nature,
such statements are subject to numerous factors that could cause actual
results to differ materially from those anticipated in the statements,
as discussed in MB Financial’s filings with the Securities and Exchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV