- Pretax earnings from continuing operations were $23.3 million, up 17 percent. The total includes $0.6 million in 2011 unrealized gains on derivative instruments.
- Net earnings from continuing operations were $13.5 million, or $0.21 per share diluted, up 14 percent.
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) totaled $48.7 million, up five percent. For more information, see the table included in this release describing and reconciling EBITDA and other non-GAAP measures to GAAP results.
- Revenues of $166.5 million, down 7 percent. Excluding reimbursable expenses, primarily fuel, revenues increased 5 percent.
ATSG's Fourth Quarter Pretax Earnings From Continuing Operations Increases 17 Percent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.