- Pretax earnings from continuing operations were $23.3 million, up 17 percent. The total includes $0.6 million in 2011 unrealized gains on derivative instruments.
- Net earnings from continuing operations were $13.5 million, or $0.21 per share diluted, up 14 percent.
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) totaled $48.7 million, up five percent. For more information, see the table included in this release describing and reconciling EBITDA and other non-GAAP measures to GAAP results.
- Revenues of $166.5 million, down 7 percent. Excluding reimbursable expenses, primarily fuel, revenues increased 5 percent.
ATSG's Fourth Quarter Pretax Earnings From Continuing Operations Increases 17 Percent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.