KENT, Wash., March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flow International Corporation (NASDAQ: FLOW), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications, today announced that Charley Brown, President and CEO of Flow, will present at the ROTH 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The conference will be held at Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, CA.
A live and archived audio webcast of this event may be found in the investor section at http://www.flowcorp.com.
About Flow International
Flow International Corporation is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications used in multiple industries including automotive, aerospace, job shop, surface preparation, and more. For more information, visit www.flowwaterjet.com.Contact: Flow Investor Relations Geoffrey Buscher253-813-3286 email@example.com SOURCE Flow International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV